Big City Name. Small Town Charm.
Located in the Atlanta Visitor’s Center, the Atlanta Area Chamber of Commerce is our own small town version of Grand Central Station! We are a hub of local information and activity, and it is our honor to welcome newcomers, support and promote our Chamber Members, and serve the wonderful people that make our communities such special places.
Our Atlanta Area Chamber of Commerce represents the communities of Atlanta, Bloomburg, McLeod, and Queen City (plus all the connecting “county road” communities in between!)
Our small family-like staff runs the daily operations of all Chamber activity, and we are supported by an eleven-member Board of Directors. Our Board Members are nominated and elected each year by the members of our Chamber.
Meet Our Team
2023 Board of Directors
- Rachel Bouchard – CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital Atlanta
- Heath Clark – Heath Clark Farmer’s Insurance
- Randy Pennington – Price Hardware
- Kali Rushing – Kali Rushing Photography
- Marcie Whatley – Double Creek United Country Land and Homes
- Luci Rabe – Luci’s Boutique
- Crystal Campbell – State Bank
- Lori Cullins – Cobblestone/Atlanta ISD
- Chuck Flint – Flint’s Furniture
- Tanya Beers – Caffe Creme
- Monica Beeman – Cass County Fitness