Website Cass County Appraisal District
This position is responsible for appraising property within Cass County. Activities associated with this position include: field inspection, data collection, data entry and application of appropriate valuation techniques and other duties as assigned. This position requires representing the district at informal and formal Appraisal Review Board hearings. The Appraiser will also correspond with taxpayers regarding questions they may have regarding their property. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Ideal candidate should be self-motivated and punctual.
– Graduate of accredited High School or equivalent; some college or degree preferred.
-Reliable transportation with a valid Texas Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance.
– Applicant must have strong computer and math skills with the ability to multitask in an organized manner.
– Good verbal and written communication with professionalism and courtesy.
– Applicant will be TDLR registered if not already and commit to obtaining/retaining their RPA.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Benefits include paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave and several paid holidays. The District participates in TCDRS (Texas County & District Retirement System). The salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Applicant may submit their resume to the Chief Appraiser at Cass County Appraisal District. 502 N. Main St. Linden, TX 75563 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com