Website Cass County Appraisal District
This position is responsible for downloading deed and probate records weekly from the County Clerk’s FTP site, place these records on the CAD server and make a disc for backup, work new deed changes and note/scan into account, send to mapping (GIS) when necessary, note/scan all remaining documents from current week deeds/probate to finish, Process split/merge request, mapping old deeds for research. Apply 1-D-1 exemptions. Data collection, data entry and correspond with taxpayers regarding questions they may have regarding their property. Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment. Ideal candidate should be self-motivated. This individual performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Appraiser.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Gradate of accredited High School or equivalent; some college or degree preferred.
- Reliable transportation with a valid Texas Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance.
- Applicant must have strong computer and math skills with the ability to multitask in an organized manner.
- Good verbal and written communication with professionalism and courtesy.
- Benefits include paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave and several paid holidays. The District participates in TCDRS (Texas County & District Retirement System). The salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Applicant may submit their resume to the Chief Appraiser at: Cass County Appraisal District (502 N. Main St. Linden, Texas 75563) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes accepted until position filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com