As a courtesy to the community, the Atlanta Area Chamber of Commerce (AACOC) allows the use of its building as a substation for Vehicle Registration Renewals. Renewals are processed for Cass County residents Monday-Friday, from 9AM-4PM (closed 12PM-1PM for lunch). The AACOC offers vehicle registration renewals only, and cannot process vehicle titles, vehicle sale documents, handicap placards, etc.
PAYMENTS & FEES:
- We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.
- There is a $2.00 processing fee on every vehicle registration processed at this location.
- There is an additional $3.00 processing fee for credit/debit card payments.
- Registration Renewal Form (green and white form that arrives in the mail). We CANNOT process at this location without this form. No exceptions.
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Inspection (cannot be more than 30 days old)
THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT OUR LOCATION:
- Renewals more than 5 days expired
- Farm truck & trailer renewals
- Antique vehicle renewals
- Boat registration & renewals
- First-time vehicle registrations
IF YOU CANNOT PROCESS AT THIS LOCATION, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
Visit the Cass County Tax Assessor Office:
- Office Hours: Monday-Thursday (8-11:45AM, 1-4:30PM) and Friday (8-11:45AM, 1-3:30PM). Closed for State and Federal Holidays.
- Phone Number: 903-756-5513 (Ext #1)
- Address: 604 TX HWY 8N, Linden, TX 75563
- All boat transactions cease one hour prior to closing (before lunch & end of day).
- All title transactions cease thirty minutes prior to closing (before lunch & end of day).
Renew Your Registration Online:
- Visit renew.txdmv.gov